Advisers are the heart of FCCLA!
We conduct adviser training at many of the state events. New advisers can be matched up with an adviser mentor.
For more information about Advising “The Ultimate Leadership Experience!”, please contact the State FCCLA Office.
Talent and Dance Showcase Forms for Midwinter Entries
- Download: talent-and-dance-showcase-registration 2018-2019-TALENT-AND-DANCE-SHOWCASE-REGISTRATION
- Download: Lois Hagel Memorial Fund-Scholarship for National Conference2019-Application-for-Lois-Hagel-Scholarship-1 (1)
- Download: Scholarship for Occupational Post Secondary student
- Download: Application for Adviser 2019-Scholarship-Application-Opportunity-to-Strengthen-FCCLA
Resources for Advisers
SAY YES TO FACS WORKSHOP AND LESSON PLANS
- Download: Activity- Original Handout-FACS Colleges and Scholarships-Say yes to facs workshop
- Download: list of FACS ED colleges
- Download: FACS Reality Check
- Download: FCS_Ed_Career_Fact_Sheet
SKILL EVENTS HANDBOOK- State Conference Entries
State Staff Contact Information