MLK Day of Service (through the month of January)
- Submit project report via google form (requires an upload of a MLK Day of Service – list of volunteers)
- Complete the MLK Day of Service Report word doc and return via email to [email protected]
Starting the year:
Advisers are the heart of FCCLA!
We conduct adviser training at many of the state events. New advisers can be matched up with an adviser mentor.
For more information about Advising “The Ultimate Leadership Experience!”, please contact the State FCCLA Office.
Awards applications will be refreshed soon for 2021.
- Download: 2020-New-Member-Award
- Download: 2020 Ultimate Leader Award
- Download: 2020-Application-for-MN-FCCLA-Alumni-Awards
- Download: 2020-Honorary-Membership-Award-Nomination
- Download: 2020-The-New-on-The-Horizon-Adviser-Award-1
- Master Adviser Award Application -See applications on national FCCLA website http://fcclainc.org/advisers/adult-awards.php
- Adviser Mentor Award-See applications on national FCCLA website http://fcclainc.org/advisers/adult-awards.php
- Download: NationalSchoolAdministratorApplicationForm1School Administrator award state- Due in March
Candidate applications applications will be refreshed soon for 2021.
- Area Leadership Team candidate
- Junior High Candidate 2020
- New State Officer Candidate 2020
- Returning State Officer 2020
- Candidate for National Officer from Minnesota
Resources for Advisers
SAY YES TO FACS WORKSHOP AND LESSON PLANS
- Download: Activity- Original Handout-FACS Colleges and Scholarships-Say yes to facs workshop
- Download: list of FACS ED colleges
- Download: FACS Reality Check
- Download: FCS_Ed_Career_Fact_Sheet
State Staff Contact Information