State Staff Contact Information
MN FCCLA SNAPSHOT
MN FCCLA Chapters may affiliate as an FCCLA Chapter (any grade) or an FCCLA Middle-level chapter.
FCCLA Chapter (Any Grade)
- Membership dues for a member are a total of $20.00. (State=$11 and National=$9.00)
- A minimum chapter is 12 members or $240
- There is an online process with National FCCLA for Affiliation and Roster.
FCCLA Middle-level chapter (Middle-Level Grades)
- Membership dues for a middle-level chapter affiliated in a lump sum are possible. This fee is $250.00 national dues. Any number of students may be named on the affiliation roster. Up to 500 members are counted for this chapter. This is only available for middle-level students.
- Send in the middle-level affiliation form and Roster.
- MN FCCLA is a direct affiliation state with online affiliations with national FCCLA.
- Membership affiliation is needed to participate in FCCLA events and Competitive Events.
All affiliations must be an affiliated with the national website online system before students can be registered for STAR Events.
- If your chapter increased your membership by 7 more members than your last year’s numbers, you have already achieved the 7-Up Challenge. For example- if you chapter had 14 members last year, your chapter would need to increase to 21 members this year!
- If 33.3% of students in your school are members of your FCCLA chapter you have already completed the 7-Up Challenge. Chapter advisors must notify the state office of this before March 1st.
- If your chapter retained the same number of members that it had last year your chapter has the option of purchasing tickets for $5.00 per person for the State Conference event.
- If your chapter is affiliated as a Middle Level or Co-Curricular chapter, you have already completed the 7-Up Challenge. By affiliating all classroom students in FCCLA.