BECOME A PARTNER:
Minnesota Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) has more than 2000 resources – its members! Family and Consumer Sciences education prepares youth with employability skills and rich experiences critical for success. As the only Career and Technical Student Organization with family as the central focus, FCCLA develops skills that last a lifetime from creative and critical thinking to practical knowledge and career preparation. A variety of opportunities are available to suit every organization’s goals and budget.
- College and Career Readiness Fair Exhibitor
- STAR Event Sponsor
- State Leadership Conference Sponsor
- Sponsor an aspect of the State Leadership Conference like the photobooth, dance, or key-note speaker
- Donate Door-prizes for the State Leadership Conference
- Scholarships for members to attend National Conference
- Scholarships for youth leaders to attend state leadership events
- Support for low income students to be actively involved
FCCLA IS ENDORSED BY:
- U.S. Department of Education (Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education)
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
We appreciate support from our partners!
Youth Service America