Trading Pin Contest-Design a pin design
The Minnesota FCCLA Supply Service sells Minnesota FCCLA pins. Also, Minnesota students at National Conference “trade” pins with other state delegates. These pins represent something special about their state. ( About the state flower, state shape, state tourist sites, etc or something about MN FCCLA)
What? Design a new pin for the MN FCCLA Supply Service sales or for use as a trading pin at National FCCLA Conferences.
When? Deadline for submissions: January 7, 2013
Why?: Minnesota FCCLA we would like members to help in designing a new pin! An appropriate winning design may be used for the 2013 trading pin for use as sales items in the FCCLA Supply Service.
Trading pins are used as networking items at National Meeting where delegates trade with delegates from other states. This means your design could be seen across the nation!
Who? Any member is eligible to submit a design.
When creating your design, remember the following criteria.
Make the artwork a good representation of our state, it’s special features, history or tourism.
1) Include MN FCCLA on the pin
2) Do not use a year (such as 2012-2013) in the pin design. (The pin will be used for multiple years.)
3) The pin design should be submitted in two sizes: Please submit two colored copies of your design in these sizes.
A. one 1” square *The same pin design but as a 5 inch design.
B. 5”square* of the dame design
*Pin designs and details need to be visible as a 1 inch to 1 and 1/4 inch design.
Note: Small or intricate details will not show up
*The same pin design but as a 5 inch design.
4) Please submit two copies of your design, one 1” square and one larger 5”square
5) The State FCCLA Office reserves the right to use and/or modify any submitted artwork at their discretion.
6) Identify the person submitting the design and send all designs by January 7, 2013 to this address:
MN FCCLA-Pin Design contest, PO 131386, Roseville, MN 55113
Or email your design and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org