Get ready for a dynamic FCCLA year!
Start out the school year with a chapter or individual plan to utilize all that FCCLA can offer you for expanding your positive influence on your school, your career exploration and your skills! Here are some ideas to check out:
- Learn more about doing an anti-bullying campaign among your peers with the STOP the Violence national program.
- Develop a chapter plan for doing service projects that help your community with Leadership Service in Action!
- Check out possible events to attend such as Area Fall Conferences, Local Leadership Training and State Conference, Capitol Leadership National FCCLA event or National Conference in Atlanta Ga.
- Develop a personal goal and form a personal action plan for Power of One in “A Better You’, “Family Ties”, “Working on Working”, “Take the Lead” and “Speak Out for FCCLA”.
- Do a project to help your peers be more resilient for things that cause them to lack confidence or good mental health.
- Apply to go to Japan with the Japanese Exchange in the summer of 2018.
- Do a Families First project and help strengthen your family relationships.
The MN FCCLA state officers challenge you to use FCCLA with the state theme of To Leadership and Beyond!