STATE GOALS for 2021-2022
2021-22 State Theme: ELEVATE!
MN FCCLA State Goals
- Membership– increase state membership, increase efforts for inclusion, attract lump sum chapters.
- Service Efforts for 911, MLK day, GYSDAY as Lead State Agency for GYSDAY
- Program Accomplishments.-participation in National Programs, STAR Events.
- Power of One Participation.
- Fall Webinars- Chapter engagement in fall webinars.
- Public Relations efforts for chapters.
- Chapter Operations for active officers and chapters.
- State and National Involvement in events.
Minnesota FCCLA is a Lead State Agency for Global Youth Service Day in 2021-2022 to engage youth volunteers to take action with service efforts.
Set your chapter’s goals of service!
- 911 Day of Service-Sept 2021
- Martin Luther King Day of Service- January 2022
- Global Youth Service Day 2022